The FUN DAYS we have at Miss Karri's

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cutting apples with knives (plastic)

 When I told all the kids I was going to give them knives today to cut apples they all looked at me crazy.  So I asked them if they have used one before.  Of course some of them said they use them. lol  Yes it was not an easy project cutting apples with plastic knifes, but after I cut them into pieces then they were able to cut smaller pieces.







We talked about Johnny Appleseed and how he planted apple seeds across the US. We also read a story about him.  All week the kids kept saying his name and asking questions about him. Here are our Johnny Appleseed hats.  U can see they wore them most of the day.  Evie kept calling herself Johnny.





1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! You have described in a nice way.
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    Digital cutting services

    ReplyDelete