The FUN DAYS we have at Miss Karri's

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Our Large Space


I have to really be thankful  having this space in the basement for indoor physical activity.  Our classroom seemed so large when I started in their but we since then have accumulated so much extra stuff that I've been taking over another bedroom with storage and a big portion of the basement.  We have a routine during the first half of the day we are in the room working on our learning activities and then after pm snack we gather in the larger space to do different physical activities.



I have been wanting a light table for years but I find it hard to spend almost $500 on a decent size one. So I had this table for at least 15 years and I thought well that would be the perfect table to use for a light table. So we turned it into a light table.







No comments:

Post a Comment