The FUN DAYS we have at Miss Karri's

Friday, December 30, 2016

Baby Shower

I know this is not work related but its WORK lol.  My daughter flew in from VA for Christmas so we had her baby shower the weekend before Christmas.  Say WHAT??  I don't know I managed to get everything done but I did.  I ask myself how do I function sometimes with my plate so full....I guess I really enjoy doing the things I do.
I pretty much made hand made everything including desserts for the shower except the cakes and the food. I even ordered the fabric and sewed the table cover to a plain white table cloth.
The snow storm came through during the day of the shower but our guest still reached 60 to 100 people.  The turnout was amazing for a cold snowy day.




















1 comment:

  1. Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying this information.
    Calgary child care

    ReplyDelete