The FUN DAYS we have at Miss Karri's

Monday, October 12, 2015

Enjoying our classroom!




I'm sorry for taking forever to post, its been way too long.  My schedule is crazy busy with work and outside life along with trying to work on the house, I feel like I never have enough time in a day to get things done and the weekends come and go so quickly.  Being a teacher/daycare provider doesn't just end with working 7 to 5:30.  We really do put many extras hours in especially when its just one of me.  There is so much prep from menus, grocery shopping, curriculum, cleaning, and all the paperwork.  So I tend to always put the blog updating last even though it is the most interesting thing to see.  So I apologize to all of you. Hope you enjoy the pics.































No comments:

Post a Comment