The FUN DAYS we have at Miss Karri's

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mothers Day



 I decided we are going make something for our mommies that they can eat.  Bundt cupcakes.  I really wanted the kids to do the whole mixing and baking process.  But oh my this took 2 hours from start to finish.  So moms I hope you ate your cupcakes.

 While we waiting for the first batch in the over I made a few of these deserts.  I let the kids dig in to the bowl with the extras.  Look at Allens face and Sydney loved the dip with the strawberries.  We sure did make many messes.




 And the egg cracked but none of it went in the bowl.  Every kid wants to crack eggs.  Glad we practiced this on Easter week.
  Allen and his sneaky fingers...everytime I looked over he was putting choc in his mouth.  lol  He did not want to wait.






 And all the sprinkles come out so fast...but its okay...spread them around.  Im sure the more sprinkles for mom the more special the cupcake is.

No comments:

Post a Comment