The FUN DAYS we have at Miss Karri's

Monday, April 5, 2010

EGG HUNT

So glad to have extra help for the egg hunt.  I remember the days when I loved to hunt for eggs, then I got older and enjoyed hiding them, now I would rather watch the excitement from the other kids. Thank you girls for hiding the eggs.  They really are a big help when they feel like it.  I just keep the same baskets every year for the easter egg hunt.



Had to get this picture to show everyone.  I was wondering why we kept seeing empty opened eggs around the backyard.  Lyli was smart, she didn't want the eggs, just the candy.  This was her basket after the hunt.  She was too busy sitting down eating the candy.  I'm thankful we had extra filled eggs in the house for her.  
Isaiah found a hidden egg in the cone.

"MISS KARRI look at how many eggs I have"
Jeremiah knew exactly what to do.

Yes we have a creative mom.  Jeremiahs mom made these cute butterflies for the kids.
My little bunnies are going home for Easter weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment