The FUN DAYS we have at Miss Karri's

Friday, March 19, 2010




ST.PATRICKS DAY all week
So I updated the format on this blog website, and I feel like I have to learn it all over again.
So some of my pictures are not in order.  I'll figure it out, but I'm needing to finish this now.


These are our good luck stones.  I told the kids if they kiss them it will bring them good luck.
First we painted them with glue then rolled them in glitter. 

 


We used a bell pepper and cut it in half to make a shamrock.






SHAMROCK HEADBANDS
Shamrock stickers, gold pipe cleaners, StPatrick confetti, and green feathers.


Green Milk and Shamrock Cookies

GREEN PLAYDOUGH
I love our new playdough recipe.  I also took some smooth rocks spray painted them gold and put numbers 1 through 10 on them.  The kids enjoyed hididng the rocks in the playdough and guessing what number it was.  They also made rock pies.
Shamrocks represent HOPE, FAITH, LOVE, and the 4th one is LUCK!

OUR SHAMROCK BOOKS ARE NUMBERED 1 THROUGH 6.
SENSORY BIN is filled with green rice, green laundry scoopers, and gold coins with vowels.  A little bit of liquid water color makes green rice.





TEAGAN brought cupcakes for St. PATRICKS DAY.


Again a little bit of liquid water color and some noodles, shake in the bag and make a necklace. 
GOLD spray paint and rocks for the playdough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment